Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Corina's first day of Preschool at Teacher Patsy's "Wee Wisdom Preschool"! It feels like we've been waiting a long time in addtion to starting a little later than the older Elementary kids in the district. So we were so happy that today finally came. Corina is definitely ready for some social experiences in life. I definitely love having her at home, but she's going to have lots of fun at preschool and she so deserves it :D....She's so grown up...my baby...bwooaaa....okay I can't help it, its still hard to know she just wont stop growing up. :(

(she really was happy, I don't know why her smile looks like that in the first pic)

3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

What a cute little girl!! That's a great picture of the two of you :)

Jessica Reid said...

Awww how fun!

Laceytony said...

My little girl goes to Teacher Patsy's too. We are in the afternoon class. Patsy is such a great teacher. Maybe we will see you at a fieldtrip.