Right before family prayer tonight my kids wanted to pile up on my lap... as in.. Corina wanted to sit on my lap and Rylec wanted to sit on her lap. We usually give our kids a choice that they can either kneel on their knees just like Mommy and Daddy or they can sit on either Mommy or Daddy's lap. Well this whole Sunday poor Daddy has had a nasty cold and been in bed all day and evening so it was just me once again (many nights Jay or I are left to put the kids to bed on our own as any family with a normal busy/sick family member would be or do every once in a while).
My kids have done this before but I just hadn't taken any pictures of it, 'cause basically we know how that goes, getting up to get the camera is just not what we really want to do in these moments. So tonight as I reveled in and laughed with Joy over the simple cute things my kids do, I knew I couldn't let another one of these cute moments they give me pass by without taking some pictures. Pictures don't exactly show how they sat like stairs on my lap, but still fun ones. I LOVE my kids, I love 'em, love 'em, I love em!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment