Corina already finished her last day of Preschool at Wee Wisdom Preschool with Patsy Bronson. It's been bitter sweet for Cor's preschool to come to an end. She always loved going, and Teacher Patsy is awesome! I wish I could feel so secure and at peace about all the learning she'll go through in life as I did about her preschool. Of course though we're still very excited about her new school she'll be going to for Kindergarten next year and getting to know the staff and school has given us a real good feeling. I'm just glad she had such a great experience of Preschool with such a wonderful environment of learning and making friends.
Now on to the big and "scary" adventure in the fall....Kindergarten!
(well scary for Mom)

2 comments:
our babies are growing up!
I loved reading about this. Felicity and Kelsey went to wee wisdom!
Post a Comment