He's Here! Our newest addition to our family!
Rylec Jay Thomas,
born on November 24, 2007
at 2:23 pm. Weighing 7lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches tall.
I must apologize I wish I could have had this post up sooner, but wow is it a handful taking care of two kids as some of you already know. I must say though, the love couldnt be greater. I knew having a baby girl was beyond wonderful, and little did I know I feel just as strong about having a boy. Jay and I both feel such overwhelming love for our baby boy. He was as healthy as could be and it was a smooth delivery.
We feel very blessed to be a family of four and to have our two children in our lives. We have also been so very blessed with our extended family and friends and how much they have supported us and been there for us. Thank you all so much for everything. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
with Love
Andrea (Jay, Corina and Rylec)

8 comments:
so adorable! And you look fantastic. Big congratulations!
How precious :) Congrats guys! I am so happy for you. Aren't boys wonderful ;) Get back to me in 2-3 years. Just kidding - love you all.
Darling family, y'all! Congrats!
Yay! I'm so excited for you, he is perfect! What a cute little family you have now. Plus, you look amazing after have just giving birth. Can't wait to meet him. Love and miss!
Hey Andrea, I was googling people I know and happened upon your blog. As soon as Josilyn saw the pictures she said "that's my friend crina". She always forgets the O. I can't believe she even remembered her name. We're so happy for your family. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Love the Poole's
Your kids are just beautiful! Congrats, we are so happy for you all!
Congratulations Thomas family!! Little Rylec is beautiful...hope this past month with him has been wonderful! I just started to blog and am so happy you do as well! Help me get Rachel to start too! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! Keep in touch.
Missi (Hinckley) Waldron
Congratulations sweet family! Hope you are settling in well with the new addition. Check out my new blog blushandbashfulweddings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment