My deepest apologies to everyone who has probably been wondering where on earth I've been with my blogging.
Let me explain...
Well first of all I have been a little extra busy with being a new mom of two...it is quite time consuming. Mostly just trying to catch any zzz's when I can.
And well the other reason and the main reason I havent blogged for so long is because of my own issues with blogging. I feel sad about not having our family website working for so long. It was nice to be able to post pictures in an organized manner, along with videos and journal and I knew that I could keep them like that forever and ever....honestly I obsess to Jay about making sure we can save everything on a seperate hardrive and try and keep it saved along with the technological changes we may go through. So when it comes to blogspot posts I get sentimental about posting any kind of journal or cute posting just because I dont know if I can keep it or not...I'm sure there's a chance these blogs may be up for a long time, but just the fact that I dont own my blog makes me sad.
Well anyway...enough about my story...I will try to do a few blogs here and there til we get our website up again...we are currently working on it.
For now enjoy this cute nativity scene picture from our Christmas Eve last month!
Hope everyone is doing well
Love you all


0 comments:
Post a Comment