Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ahhh, My Sisters!


So these pictures are from back in January, but I just never found time to blog them back then so I am just doing it now.
This was the weekend my sister Jen flew in from Utah so we could all be together one more time before she and her husband have their first baby. We are soo excited for them. We threw her a surprise Baby shower with just us sisters and my mom. It had a been a while since we took a picture together just us girls. Actually a few babys ago. Its nice to have one without our kids.
Ahhhh! I love my sisters!!!

Time just keeps ticking.

1 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

I love all you beautiful Carter girls!!! So fun to see you back together again and even more fun to see Jen and her adorable belly! Tell her congrats and love the picture!

Missi