Thursday, November 20, 2008

From walking to running



Wow, this boy has been fixin' to go somewhere since day one. He continues to be our "Restless Rylec".
I've been meaning to post about his walking for some time now. He took his first true steps on October 23, so I know its been quite a while. I was kinda waiting though for him to get a little better and well he's definitely gotten better. I once heard another parent warn me about "boys" they said watch out they go from crawling to running. I'm thinking they were right. Okay so he's not really running yet, but I'm sure its not too far off.
Well anyway, I sure am proud of our little boy. He's doing much better these days. He's still struggling a little with the eczema (if I don't use his medicine it gets bad), although he seams to be slowly growing out of it. He's FINALLY eating real good. He's still pretty finicky about baby food puree, but he'll eat ANYTHING he can pick up and put in his mouth and if its food he'll swallow it. I'm still nursing him though, but glad we can start the transition now (although I wont be in a hurry to stop too soon).
And for the record, with the exception of the whining and clingyness I soo love this age!



1 comments:

We Three Madsens said...

How cute! He has grown so much!