I can hardly believe its been a year. The party was all blue this time. We've had our share of pink parties with our girl, but this time it was all blue for our boy.
Picture with Mom
mmm...whats this!
squish squish
ahhrm!
Birthday Presents
(I never got a pic of the one from Mimi and Papa, Papa picked out a Mariners outfit for Ry, I was doing video when he opened it, it was so cute)
First shirt and tie from Mom and Dad
Elmo bath toy from Grimmer family
It was a great Birthday. We're so happy to have our little Rylec in our lives. Its been quite a ride this past year and I couldnt be more grateful for our baby boy in our lives. Even as I type this right now and hear him crying upstairs because he doesnt want to go to sleep (even though he's super tired and we've been rocking him for over an hour, he may be getting a cold, or had too much cake) I couldnt express enough just how worth every minute and second he is. We honestly couldnt be happier. Your Mom and Dad love you sooo much baby boy (along with your big sister)!
Happy First Birthday

5 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year. I love when they start to run (I don't think any of them walk in a nice stroll :)) and enjoy the world around them. Such a cute little man and I hope he finally went into a deep birthday sleep!
Happy Birthday Rylec!! I cant believe he is a year old already. Very cute pictures:)
happy birthday! the best is watching them dive into their very own cupcake! cute pics!
There's always something a little sad about your baby turning a year old! It's like they are officially thier own person now. Happy Birthday, Rylec! I'm excited to get to know your kids more!
I hear ya Delee, I was so sad on Cor's First B-day and Ry's too. Its like a farewell to your teeny tiny baby that they will never be again.
Oh and btw, we should meet up at the play place at the mall sometime, I finally checked it out and even though its so simple both my kids loved it.
Post a Comment