Pardon the Chocolate milk stain along with the juice from an orange. Ya gotta love this super silly fun little guy we have. He loves shoes these days (yes like most kids his age). Its just so fun! He's just so darn cute! He tries to say shoes, but it just comes out "sssshhss". The other day we were all getting our shoes on to go somewhere and Rylec started saying "ssshhs" when I got out his shoes and then I told him to sit down and he did...on comand..and then stuck out each of his feet one at a time for me to put his shoes on. Simple cuteness, but serious cuteness. I love his crooked curious silly smile. He just makes me smile and giggle all the time and crave to tackle him down to kiss him to no end.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

4 comments:
He is so freaking cute!
How cute! It makes you realize how much kids pay attention to what is going on around them.
That is the cutest thing ever!
Oh I love it! I am looking forward to all of these things with little Joseph!
Post a Comment