Thanks to my friend Delee. She made me a chocolate cheescake as a birthday present. And let me just say I cannot believe it was homemade...it was DELICIOUS! Honestly I probably wouldn't have had a cake otherwise 'cause we know how it is when your a Mom. So thoughtful and nice of you Delee, thanks again!
I also wanna give a shout out to my sweet husband for taking me out to Dinner and giving me extra help with the kids as well as some extra spoiling. And another thanks to each of our parents and friends for their kind birthday wishes. I feel and felt very loved on my b-day :)
And here's a pic from the flower arrangement my Mommy (with her talented green thumb) made for me. :) so pretty
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

3 comments:
Happy birthday! It seems like it was a good one. I agree...the kids make it worth it all.
Oh, that cake looks delicious! I love cheesecake and any excuse to eat it is fine by me:) I'm glad you had a good day with lots of family and friends around.
You're so very welcome! You're definately worth it! Love ya!
Post a Comment