Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful locks




I've been having fun lately with my girl's hair. Its getting so long (as I never thought it would). So I've french braided it a few times just like I use to do my hair, back in the day. I was having fun taking some pictures of her, but I didn't really get any good ones of her hair actually in braids, but it sure was pretty after taking it out, so I got a few pics of that.

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Her hair was like this 2 sundays ago. It was so beautiful!

Vance Family Adventures said...

She is so cute! I love how her hair looks when the braids are taken out...she looks so grown up!

Queen Mimi said...

Wow, what a little beauty! :)

Laura Bloomfield said...

Andrea, you and Jay sure have BEAUTIFUL little ones! I just hope that I can meet them someday.

Delee said...

She's so adorable! Girls are so fun!