Oh man I hate this...I don't know why I'm typing right now I'm still nauseous and could run to the RR any minute, but I just thought I'd blog anyway so I can just vent about it. Starting Monday Ry was the main focus of a sick family member and we were truly concerned for him, but we had faith that we could get through it this time without making a run to the ER. (We've learned enough lessons about that) So then we were happy last night when we realized he had kept everything down (though not much) that we had given him to drink or eat since that morning and he seamed to be recovering. So anyway...we went to bed thinking we were almost done with this. Then BAM Jay hits the bathroom and was VERY sick (I'll spare the details...I know I'll remember them when I read this again someday). Of course last time he was this way I drove him to the hospital 'cause he passed out on me a few times, but this time I had a little more confidence (just a little) that he would come out of it if he did and it would be ok. He only passed out once for like a second.
So then after all of the storm was over around 5am I went through sanitizing the whole bathroom at, yes, 5am. When all of a sudden I started to feel nauseous and knew it would happen soon...and just a few hours later it began for me.
ahhhh (deep sigh) SO...here we are just wanting this all to end soon.
Somehow Corina has steered clear of any of it and it scares me so bad like waiting for a train wreck to happen that she will wake up with it tomorrow.
Thankfully right now Jays super nice Mom took the kids for us so we could rest a few hours this evening and I'm so grateful for that.
Oh boy I don't feel so good...I can't type anymore
later
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

1 comments:
Ooh, Andrea, I really feel for you guys! It sounds like the nastiest bug is going around and won't go away til it hits EVERYONE! I really hope you guys pull through quickly. Let us know if we can help somehow! I recommend tiny tiny sips of Gatorade!
Post a Comment