We had such a GREAT weekend. We've been planning and trying to make this happen for a long time. And it FINALLY did. Such a renewal and wonderful time together that we so needed. Its amazing how use to being parents we've gotten. Its crazy just to simply have uninterrupted conversation, to cuddle, relax, not worry about the volume on the TV, sleep in, eat what you want without your kids whining for it, complaining about your own "owie" rather than hearing your kids complain to you...ya know, just even the simple stuff like that. Good times..more like GREAT times. Thanks again for such a great time honey. I love you SOOO much and I hope you had a wonderful Birthday/Anniversary Celebration/Christmas Gift ;)
Oh and of course all the wonderful walks on the beach

from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

2 comments:
Sounds great... Andy and I are starting to plan our first ever 'no kids' vacation for next year!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I am totally jealous!
Post a Comment