Uh lets see. I just realize I need to blog about something 'cause time is passing and I haven't done another post for a while. Well first off, our family is ALL better and I'm SO thankful. Rylec is completely better and it was just a nasty flu-bug that I did not like how long it was dragging on and then Jay kinda got it too and that was not cool, but thankfully it was not as bad. So what now...we (more like "I" the wife and mother) are going to do our best to keep our boys healthy and strengthen their immune systems with good food and the regular old precautions and a little more yogurt consistently in their diets.
Other than that things are just going normal. I've really been enjoying the whole schedule/ chore thing I implemented almost a month ago. Its really just fantastic to see my daughter actually learning how to do real chores and slowly, but surely doing them right. Its so great to know that if her chore is to sweep that day she will actually do it and I have to force myself not to so she can have something to sweep. I know this is really gonna pay off even more down the road. She's just been a Heaven sent about it all. She loves getting her 5 stars and doing her chores and learning time. Having a routine is great, but its also a little hard to just make sure every aspect is working for us. As we continue to trial through it I may make a few changes as needs be. Sometimes I just don't have the energy in the morning to run my errands and then they go into the kids play time in the afternoon and then I just feel bad, so I'll have to figure that one out, but other than that, it's been just great. Til there's another new born in our life I think we've pretty much got this.
As for the changes in Rylec, its been great too. Ever since he got completely better from his flu-bug, its like a light bulb when on and he's just communicating so good and understanding when I talk to him. He's starting to obey the 1,2,3 count as I've been working for a while on it. I'm so glad I can keep him just a tiny...just a tiny...bit in check more these days. Although his climbing ability is increasing ever more, but its not that bad its actually nicer 'cause he's more independent. I just hope he doesn't get himself hurt. So yeah, I think thats about it for tonight. Just a blabber post.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

1 comments:
We do the counting thing too, but when I count to Alex I say one, and he says two and laughs. Not working out like I hoped.
Post a Comment