Pardon the complete randomness and odd post, but I just need to record this somewhere
Corina Age 4 years and 4 months
weight 33.6 lbs.
Rylec Age 18 months
weight 22.2 lbs.
So we just weighed them both yesterday at the clinic 'cause I've been waiting to do some car seat switching and I had their weights written on a napkin. I've been just awful about keeping a record of each of their weights even at their doctor appointments so I had to record this somewhere I thought relevant since this is kinda my scrapbook.
I know my kids are small, but very healthy :)...Rylec has actually been just a tad bit bigger than Corina at every age so far. And we finally changed car seats for both of them today, Yeah!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

2 comments:
That is great! My kids are so solid it is crazy. Autumn is at 40lbs, and Alex is at 32lbs. Did you put her in a booster seat? We bought one when Autumn hit 30 lbs cause we needed hers for Alex, then a month later found out that the washington state law said that they had to be 40 lbs to ride in a booster. So we had to buy another car seat. BUMMER! Check it out though, it may have changed.
Thanks Lisa, I checked it out again and the only website I found that had that weight limit said not to rely upon it, but to click on each state to see what the regulation was and our state still says between 30-40lbs they can switch over to a car seat made for that weight. We don't have a plain booster seat, it has a back that keeps the seat belt in the right shoulder height, that's very important as well. We knew we could switch her at 30, but since it was a minimun of 30 we wanted to wait til she was a few more pounds.
Post a Comment