Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Life = Happines! (thoughts on Father's Day)

I just had to say it. I am sooo blessed! First of all being that its Father's Day I feel so strongly to say how GREATLY blessed I am to have had a wonderful Father who raised me with so much love, care and responsibility. And then to have met a man who meets the very same standard and is absolutely the man of my DREAMS! I love him soo soo much and must state what an incredible father he is. He LOVES to play with our kids all the time. I really mean this I know many people say this, but I knew very shortly after we were dating that he would be this way as a Father, especially when I witnessed him with his nieces and nephews. He is just soo good with children, and most especially his own. He's such an involved Father and always offers his help with the kids, every day.
With a big smile on my face I said to my sweet husband today "I seriously can't believe how good my life is" I KNOW I am blessed and I must record that and give great thanks to my Heavenly Father. I love our children sooo soo much as well. They absolutely make my heart swell, I just can't and won't get over it. Corina is so sweet and smart and patient. Rylec has just been an absolute Gentlemen lately. I meant to record this when it happened, but about a week ago Ry pulled my arm towards him while we were eating Dinner and held it close to him while saying "Mamma" then kissed my hand with a nice smack sound. Talk about melt your heart...oh and wait it gets even better. Just the other night he grabbed my head and tilted it downward so he could kiss my forehead...I had no idea he was going to do that...totally took my breath away.
What can I say, my little man is inheriting his sweet Gentlemaness from his Father.

Happy Fathers day to my Father, my childrens Father, and my future grandchildren's Father!
I love you all!

P.S. I was just rereading this wondering why I never mentioned anything about what an incredible hard worker my husband is as well...SERIOUSLY! He makes it possible for me to be a stay-at-home Mom on purpose. It's what we've both always wanted and he has always been willing to do what it takes to make that happen (including the dreaded commute to Seattle everyday). AND, just an extra side note...I cannot count how many thank you cards he gets from people at work, just always thanking him for going above and beyond his job requirements...You see I've only mentioned just a few things here, but the list goes on. I've got quite a man!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hey, I felt bad I didn't get to chat with you much. I wanted to, I just wasn't feeling myself and with all those people there, there was alot of backnoise that was drowning out whatever people were saying because of this stupid ear infection. Sorry if I seemed lame. Hope all is well with you and your family. You look great, and your kids are sooo cute!

Summer said...

Andrea we'd LOVE to see you guys in Boise!!! I can't remember the exact day you said you'd be there, but we should be there around July 10th. We'll be leaving to go to UT sometime after that so we'll have to keep in touch about the date!!! I'm so so so excited!

We Three Madsens said...

Yea that is Kids Cuts over by the rock. How are you guys doing? We need to get together, we havent seen you guys in a while!