Friday, June 26, 2009

I wanna stop time right here!


IN LOVE with that face











We went to the beach earlier this week with some good friends and had a simple good time.
For one it was a great beach and second I was just pondering how much I love this stage of my kids. It seams lately I've been more sensitive and aware to the fact that my kids grow fast and I just want to soak up their absolute cuteness and littleness. I'm really taking the moments in and just trying to imagine how much I will miss these days in just a few years from now. It's been good for the sake that I'm appreciating them more rather than losing my patience more, but on the other hand its making me really sad that I can't just stop time right here. I know these precious days will be gone so quickly. :(
But for now, its so wonderful! :D

2 comments:

We Three Madsens said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What beach is that? It looks great! I wish I could freeze time too. It goes way to fast and before we know it they will be all grown up.

Rochelle said...

What cuties! I love that picture of Rylec zoomed out with his back to the camera on the beach...so cute!