Monday, December 14, 2009

Corina's Drawing's

These make my heart melt! The morning after Corina drew this pic (a few weeks ago) it was lying on the counter and I was thinking (stressfully) about random things and about cleaning up as usual and then took a quick glance at this picture and totally cheered me up. She said this was a picture of our family with a fire place off to the side and Mommy, Daddy and Corina and Rylec and our Christmas tree in the middle. Totally snapped out of grumpy gill feeling right then. I have too many reasons to be happy and one of them is called Corina.



This picture Corina drew this evening and it totally cracked me up! She said it was a really big hill she was going to sled down and I am over on the right holding Rylec and crying happy tears because I'm so excited Corina is going to go down the hill all by her self, and that's Daddy on the left....according to Corina.

0 comments: