Wednesday, December 2, 2009

He's 2

Our Ry Ry is TWO! And soooooo much fun! I love, love, LOVE the age of two, but even more I love my Ry! It was a great party. His real birthday was Nov. 24th, but we celebrated it Nov. 25 the day before Thanksgiving so those who came in for Thanksgiving could be there too. Rylec seamed so happy and he loved all the gifts he got. No denying how much he loved the toy vaccum. The kid is obsessed! I guess I know what chore to give him for sure, when he starts chores next year. He's talking so much lately and he calls his sister "Nunna". He loves saying prayer at lunch, dinner, bedtime pretty much all the time and wont allow the rest of us to say it. He has a lot of energy and wants to swing his arms and legs around for sport, but not intentionally to hurt anyone. He's a very sweet little Bro. He loves the praise and love his big sister gives him and how she makes him laugh. My favorite is how he loves to hug her and give her a kiss after prayer each night. With the Christmas season now begun he is loving everything it brings...Christmas music, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and I'm sure much more. We definately love Christmas in this household so its only obvious why. Oh and he's still saying "sure" in place of "yes", but I still haven't managed to get it on video. :( I've been taking it upon myself lately to really slow down and absorb and truly enjoy each of my kids at this age. I have no guilt whatsoever for cuddling with each of my kids on the couch for hours while they watch a show sitting in my lap. Ry especially loves it at this age and so do I! :D




1 comments:

We Three Madsens said...

Wow time sure flies doesnt it? I hope he had a great birthday!