This first picture was taken on Corina'a actual 5th Birthday and then the others were on our trip at the "Snow House" as we called it, our trip up to Mt. Bachelor in Bend, OR (I will go into further details about that trip in another post.) Despite the fact that it was a very stressful time I hope and I think that Corina felt loved and how special she is that her Birthday is VERY special to me and her Daddy, for sure. She had her Thomas family on her the 27th (her actual Bday) and then the Carter side celebrated with her on the trip a few days later.
This picture above is Corina with her Great Grandma White (My mothers mother) thanking her after she gave her a cute Puppy dog that Corina now sleeps with every night. So special, loved that we were so blessed to have our Grandma and Grandpa there with us on the trip.

0 comments:
Post a Comment