Friday, September 10, 2010

Corina's Kindergarten Adventure Begins

My Baby girl has officially started Kindergarten!!! I'm a total ball of emotions this evening. I just love her so much and I'm so proud of her and I feel so happy and excited for her because of her maturity and how ready she is for school. But at the same time she is my precious precious baby that I have put all my heart and soul of love and continue to put all my all into caring for her and it's so hard not to worry and be excited all at the same time. Basically I'm...

Excited! Sad! Happy! Anxious! Proud! Scared!
Corina on the other hand was just plane Happy! (and excited)


First day of Orientation was yesterday where the parents were invited to come with. So here is Corina in front of her new school and her cubby in her classroom.yesterday the kids had a "practice" recess while the parents had a Q&A with the teacher.Anna and Corina pose for me at there "practice" recess
First real day of school

Bestest Besties couldn't be more excited :D

Waiting for the bus together

Onto the Bus together (whata ya mean, attached at the hip? ;))



And this would be the honest candid look on her face the moment she climbed off the bus after her first day at Kindergarten. Pretty obvious how her day went :)

4 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I love it!

Kimra Bham said...

She is so adorable! Seriously-- I love her big smiles! What a fun time :)

Queen Mimi said...

Soo cute and fun!!! We're really glad Anna has such a great buddy to share this milestone with!

Anonymous said...

That is a darling picture! I love how excited she was after school. :) My little guy LOVES Kindergarten too. He's already had a few "episodes". lol... it's ONLY the beginning I'm sure.