Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mommy daughter Road Trip to meet newborn Paige (back in July)

Loved this trip!! When I first found out my sister Lindsey was having a baby, I started planning this trip to come see her and take care of her and baby very shortly after she had her. So all on a whim with one days notice we took off, just me and Cor. Ry stayed home with Daddy to have man time together while Cor and I with all our girly baby excitement headed to Aunt Lindsey's.

With my sister and I only being 18 months apart and sharing a room most our lives it was pretty special to see her as a brand new mother and be there to meet Paige as soon as possible. Paige was so brand new and so precious, at only a week and a half old. This was a trip I'll never forget. Love to my Sister and my beautiful niece Paige!

Paige's happiest place... in her Momma's arms



Sister's Forever

0 comments: