Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bananas are OK!


Well I'm happy to report that Bananas seam to settle well with our little boy.  It finally dawned on me that every time he threw up he was having some kind of rice cereal/baby rice cake thing.  I had tried bananas before and nothing had happened, but I never thought to consider it just because I thought he never really got any bananas down in his tummy.  I still wondered though that maybe its either the rice cereal or an ingredient in it that was causing him to get sick.  So yesterday afternoon I tried about 1/3 of a banana jar and gave him just a little at a time.  It was messy, but he did just fine with it yesterday and he's doing just great now.  No bad signs in between yesterday and this late morning.  And on top of that, he slept better than usual as well (which I've been waiting for for a long time, part of a positive to starting solids).  So HURAH for Bananas! 

0 comments: