I was lucky to escape Mom duties for a short bit this evening to enjoy the General Relief Society Broadcast and Dinner. Jay made it home just in time from working the swap meet for some extra Saturday work.
I really enjoyed it (of course). And the thought that is in my mind the most now is just how excited I am for conference next weekend. I know I am not the best at retaining everything I hear (I really hate that about myself), but even with that fact I still enjoy every bit of it. I always feel so sad when its over. So I just thought I would blog about how excited I am since its almost here and its NOT over. And Hurray for DVR!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so excited for conference also. But I totally forgot about the Broadcast last night. So, when someone mentioned it in their testimony today I felt so dumb! I watched it this afternoon on the computer. Yeah, for the internet! I just hope I can enjoy the rest of conference with the kids running around the house! Have a great week!
i totally agree. i feel like it's the one time i can actually get some spiritual fulfillment. between babies and callings i'm lucky if i get to here 10 minutes of anyone speaking:)yah conference!
Post a Comment