Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun at the Fair...


Baby Chicks




A Pig



Milking Mabel in her Stable



Honey Bees


Thanks to Aunt Deanne. We had a great time at the fair today. Jays sister Deanne was so nice to get us into the fair with some extra free tickets she had for volunteering. She's definitely got the Thomas Fair blood. She knows the fair better than any one I know (besides Papa-T). We met up with her for just a few hours, but she was so great at knowing where to go and what to do, especially since I was on my own with the kids and Jay couldn't be there. I will admit though we did just keep it pretty simple with mostly looking at the animals, but when your a nursing mother and you've got two young ones, it can be tricky sometimes trying to figure out how to enjoy yourself at the fair, and Deanne was soo helpful with her positivity and totally knowing how to enjoy the fair with young ones.
Corina was just soo much fun as well. I felt all gitty living vicariously through her. Each year that she gets older I am enjoying seeing how she responds to the fair. This year she was just loving it. She too had such a positive attitude and was just amazed by all the sites and sounds. She told me she loves the fair or in her words "I love this place, Mommy". We didnt even go on any rides today and she still seamed to love it.
I'm looking forward to Monday when Jay will be with us and we can do the rides. At least the ones we can do with a three year old. The most anticipated one by our Corina is the Big Yellow Slide...So excited!

1 comments:

Delee said...

I miss the fair! It looks like you had fun. It makes me homesick! By the way, you look so pretty in all your pictures. I'll find a way to get a hold of you when I move and we can have a play date or something!