These pictures are from yesterday...the last day of Jen and Lindsey being in town for Rachel's B-day weekend. It was especially so nice to see Jen's baby girl (my niece) Grace, since we have only seen her twice since she was born. She is about 6 months old now and full of soo much personality. She is an incredibly happy, social baby girl. She just smiles all the time and so friendly to any smiling face looking her way. I just LOVE these pictures my sweet hubby took of her yesterday. I believe he is embarking upon a new hobby. He wont stop telling me about all the amazing specs of an SLR camera. I give him such a hard time because I'm such a stickler about money, but honestly if it weren't for the expense I could definitely get use to a hobby like this. I honestly love the amazing abilities of digital photography these days too. Its so much fun!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

1 comments:
what a doll! she is just too cute!
Post a Comment