Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Great G&G come and all 4 Sista's

In my last post I breifly mentioned that my sister Jen was in town all week from Utah with her new baby girl.  Well tonight it was all 4 of my sisters and my parents and my moms parents (Great G&G White) al
l together under one roof.  Lucky for all of our hubby's, coincidently none of them were able to be there, but honestly I think us girls can o
verwhelm them sometimes when we get together.  
Its great we got lots of pictures.  It was so nice to have my Grandma and Grandpa there too, I love them so much and we d
ont really see them that often.  I bet they wont forget how many 
digital cameras we we whipped out every time something cute or 
memorable happened, but it was so worth it.
Ahhh I just love family time...there's just nothing better than family!











1 comments:

Missi Waldron said...

I love seeing the Carter girls back together! What a fun family get-together (and so rare without any of the husbands). Your family brings back such fond memories.