I am so excited...only two more days 'til we leave for our family trip to the Oregon Coast. I don't really have much else to blog about, but I just thought I'd blog that since most of my time is consumed with planning for it.
Every 18 months my side of the family (the Carters) plan a trip (switching between summer and winter). My parents pay for the place we stay at and do most of the planning about the location and activites and us kids plan all the meals and snacks. We will be gone for 8 days this time. We started the first trip 4 and 1/2 years ago, and so far we've been to Yellowstone (snowmobiling), Lived on a House Boat on Roosevelt Lake, Stayed in a beautiful Home near Leveanworth snowmobiling (this was the million dollar home that was demolished from an avalanche a few months ago :(...and now this time we are going to stay in another big home right on the beach of the oregon coast. So if your wondering where I will be for a while...now you know. So be sure and look for some major blogging to come after we get back!
Yellowstone January 2004
House Boat July 2005
Snowy Leavenworth Home January 2007



2 comments:
wow that sounds so fun! can i join your family? lol
Okay, you've got to be done with your family trip now!! Let's see some pictures :)
Post a Comment