Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Beautiful Mother!

I know mothers day has already past, but I just had to dedicate a post to my Wonderful Mother.  On Saturday my sisters and I took my Mom out for a lunch date with just us girls.  The lucky thing was my oldest sister Jen flew in town this week with her sweet baby girl Grace (later to be blogged about) and they were able to join us.  Other than baby Grace we had no little ones.  The unfortunate thing was that my sister Lindsey was not able to make it.  Us sisters knew we HAD to celebrate our Mom in a special way since we are now mothers too and would celebrate our mothers day as well.  I absolutely cannot say enough about this woman.  She is sooo amazing.  The number one most amazing thing about my mother is her unwavering altruistic giving heart.  I can remember since I was a little girl the countless times she has been involved  in some kind of service project (usually put together by her) whether it even had to do with church or not.  She has an incredible love for helping others.  She has never done this for any kind of gain...in fact she may not even like that I am saying all this about her because she is quite shy about people knowing about her service.  

Now that I am a mother of two myself, I am absolutely baffled on how she did it.  I know without a doubt that she is the best mother I could ever have.  She not only raised us 4 girls without any outside assistance, but she made sure that we felt soo undoubtably loved.  My mother made sure every gift, every activity, every thing we had was fair and all about us.  She continues to be such an amazing mother as she is always there for me and all my sisters.  She will drop anything for us, and she has proved it time and time again.  Even for the small stuff.  If I simply need to talk something o
ut on the phone or over lunch she will listen soo well to me (even with MY whining or crying kids in the background).
You are my Hero mom!  There is sooo much I have and can continue to learn from you.
I love you Mom, I hope you had a wonderful Happy Mothers Day!
Your AndiPandi!

1 comments:

Summer said...

your mom IS beautiful! No wonder your family is so cute!