Last week the kids and I went up to Rachel's (my sister) new place. We decided to go for a little hike on a trail near their new house. It was so fun and so beautiful. The kids enjoyed seeing a snail on the trail and throwing rocks in the water. The little ones enjoyed their free rides in the packs and Chloe was an absolute crack up at lunch time with her macaroni and cheese make-up. Oh and there were even some sea otters in the far distance, we tried to get some pictures, but its too hard to tell. It was such a fun day and a very refreshing hike. Can't wait to visit my sister again, I'm so happy for her and her family...they have such a beautiful house and land that they have worked so hard for and they well deserve!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

4 comments:
you guys are the cutest!
It looks beautiful there. I love the hat over the eyes picture!
That looks like a wonderful hike! I can't wait to go see Rachels house finished. It looks beautiful over there. Let me know if you would like me to drop off a bugaboo bundle for you to try. I think I drive by your house often on my way to Puyallup. Rachel said it was by the 176th building?
Andrea, You are such a cute mom! And your little boy is just precious! Miss you! xoxox
Post a Comment