Okay, I know I'm biased, but MAN our kids are cute! The other night we had a little family dancing time. The pics are of our kids dancing together and so is the latter video. The first video at the bottom is kinda long, but still so much fun to watch. Jay's got such good rhythm to teach our son. So fun, can't get over our sons laugh. (Oh and by the way if you hear a funny noise in the background I swear that's just a squeaky chair)
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

5 comments:
My niece and nephew are the cutest around!! I love Mr. Rylec's laugh, super cute. And are you sure that's just the chair making that noise in the background? JK Love Rachel
They are sooooo precious!
How cute!! I love it, they are just so adorable:)
Very cute kids! How fun!
Definitely cuties!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment