Monday, August 4, 2008

The WHOLE Thomas Family!

Well here they are everyone. Please don't laugh (jk). Of course there are some things I wish I could change about the pictures. Not exactly happy with the way I am sitting. But seriously, can you believe we even got a picture of us all together like this. Just in case its hard to count by yourself, you may see that there are 21 grandchildren, 7 children, 6 spouses and 1 pair of very proud grandparents. (Oh and we're all color coded by family, as you may have already noticed)



The parents and their original offspring.

Grandma and Grandpa Thomas and the whole crazy bunch of grandkids

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is one big family! How fun! And I keep seeing your sister in law {the one in pink} at pioneer park. maybe one of these times i'll run into you there!!!

We Three Madsens said...

What nice pictures! Our family needs new ones. Its so fun having such a big family isnt it?

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun and cute! And you survived it to tell the tale! ;) Now, tell me this: is the time at which you posted this correct? If so, Andrea dear, I might have to label you as a nocturnal mammal!

Thomas Family said...

LOL, yes Amelia actually the time that I posted this IS correct believe it or not. And that would have everything to do with why I was so cranky yesterday. Rylec decided to have a party in his crib between 1 and 4 am. Little Stinker!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool that you are able to get the whole family together at one time. That is so tough for us. I love the matching shirt thing!