Monday, August 25, 2008

We love MiMi!

So let me just say how wonderful my Mom is... Today is my dear friend Amelia's Golden Birthday and because she totally deserves it I wanted to take her out to lunch today and my sweet Mom was more than happy to watch our two older girls so we just had our babies with us while we went out to lunch. It was obvious they had a great time with her using their imaginations and creativity. I was so thankful for my Mom to come over as I always am whenever she helps me out in many ways. But the cutest part that I just had to put up here on the blog was when I went upstairs to Corina's bedroom and when I walked in all the toys that may have been out were all put away and the only thing on the floor was this...
SOOO cute! I know Corina and Rylec love you too Mom and of course, so do I! Your just so wonderful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so nice to have moms close by for things like that. what a blessing.