Well I guess its sayonara to 2008. Its been a good year for us. We have soo much to be thankful for...most especially our two beautiful children. It was a year of truly adjusting to having two children and learning what thats all about. There have definitely been tough times, but I cannot even begin to try and put in words how truly happy I am, and just how in love I am with my two children, as well as my selfless loving husband. I know my year has been filled with love, love and more love. Theres nothing I regret and nothing I'd take back. I'm looking very forward to the year ahead as I continue to watch my children grow and as much as I'll miss the baby stage with my second child, I look forward to more freedom for us all past that first year. See ya in 2009
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment