Oh I just had to do another rambling of words post. This one is short and sweet.
Earlier this evening Ry fell while walking (like usual) and acidently bit his lip. It was sad and their was a little blood (of course all is well and fine now, it wasn't real bad or anything). But what just melted my heart was that my boy wanted me and he said "mama" reaching for me. He has been able to say "mama" and "dada" for a little while now, but we never really officially realized he really really knows whos who (although I think we really did know he knew). lol, am I making any sense?...
Anyway. Of course Daddy was so sweet when it happened he came running upstairs to assist when he heard the cry. Rylec kept crying as I passed him to his Dad and then he reached back for me and said "mama" with alegator sized tears in his eyes. I must say I just melted all over the place. Our Corina Bina always wanted Daddy when she got hurt and a part of me was always jelous, but now I have my sweet little Mamas boy. So I just had to revel in it and blog it.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

2 comments:
Awww! That is so adorable!
too sweet! i love it when preston preston says mama!
Post a Comment