This kid cracks me up. The first picture was just Rylec playing with Corinas old Easter basket and getting it stuck on his head, so he smiled and I snapped a shot. Then the next few were him getting stuck sitting inside the toy basket while I left upstairs to go take a bath and him and his sister were playing downstairs. For some reason he decided it would be better to play with the toys if he sat IN the basket. Hey, whatever makes him happy so I can get a moment away
He just looks so cute sittin in there.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

3 comments:
so cute! i don't know if it's just these pictures, but he totally looks like you!
Andrea your right it is so fun to see the silly little things our kids do. What's great about kids is they have no inhabitions (sp?) I wish I could just crawl into a basket sometimes and play with all the toys in it!!! By the way I'm glad you found our site I'm just getting into this whole blogging thing and I haven't done a great job of letting everyone I'm on the web. But stop by and visit it as often as you like! I love visiting yours you always have such cute posts!
Andrea you're right it is so fun to watch the silly little things our kids do. Kids are so wonderful because they have no inhabitions (sp?). I mean I wish I could just crawl into a basket and play with all the toys! I'm so glad you found our site I've just recently been getting more into blogging and I haven't done a great job at letting everyone know I'm online but stop by and visit as often as you like. I always love visiting your blog you always have such cute posts!
Post a Comment