The After Pictures
Our little boy is growing up too fast, or growing hair too fast ( in my opinion, I think both). Jay and I have always felt the same way on this issue. Boys generally speaking, should have short hair. So when our boy started to get long hair we knew the time was coming soon. Now some little boys hair honestly can look cute when it gets long, like the little curls, or just thin not so hard to manage or be bothered by hair. But for our boy he inherited very straight, course, thick, with strange calic's hair (hhmm, no idea where he gets that from :) )
So we told ourselves a few days ago that Tuesday would be the day we would do it. I thought it was not that big of a deal and I could do this. Well by the time we got to the "kids cuts" place I started having second thoughts especially with every minute that went by, I was almost out the door when it was finally our turn and as the front desk lady looked at me I some how took a deep sigh and decided to go ahead and go through with it, our boy was very irritated by his hair, it was obvious when he would rub his fist by his ear and grab at his hair to see what was always tickling him.
Its just crazy though ya know because when I had a baby girl I was always just longing and longing for her to have long hair (haha, no pun intended, jk). Our Corina was born with hardly any hair that never really even started to grow 'til after the age of two. And now that we have a boy his hair is out of control.
So anyway, I think I just rambled on in this blog entry with all the random thoughts I had about our boys haircuts. Just a reminder...I did say I wouldnt be watchin' my grammar too much anymore.
So back to my thoughts... I just love my little man! He looks so darn handsome. I'm no prof Photographer so please forgive the sloppy pictures, but he was pretty darn restless anyway, especially after we got home, he would not sit still for a good after shot, so I just put up a bunch.
Okay, enjoy and goodnight for now

6 comments:
Wow, he did great! He looks so cute. Did you keep some of his hair?
Of course, gotta love that baby fine hair!
he looks so handsome! we just cut orion's hair last night. i can't wait for it to grow back! i like him better with longer hair!
okay I am so annoyed of myself for the fact that I never really got a good before shot of the back of his head. Honestly thats really where the only big difference was. Just in case anyone was thinking they couldn't really tell the difference.
Wow great haircut, sounds like he did really well:) He is a very handsome little man!
P.S. We miss you guys, long time no see!
I can't wait for the first haircut... what a fun day!
Post a Comment