Saturday, October 4, 2008

He said he loves us!

This morning during the first General Conference Broadcast Corina and I were cuddled up on the couch together. I was excited to listen, but not expecting my daughter to be able to really want to pay that much attention. But to my surprise and underestimation of my daughter...she totally melted my heart when she heard our Prophet sincerely say "I love you" and she turned to me with so much cheer in her voice and said "Mommy, he said he loves us!" Of course I gave her a great big hug and I said "that's right sweetheart he does love us".
When you read this someday Corina I want you to know that I know that for a surety that he does, our Prophet Thomas S. Monson sincerly does love us.

1 comments:

Mallory said...

What a great lesson to learn from her, that is such a great story. Yay for being blog friends! You have such a beautiful family. And I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. .it's a way to get all the crazy out of me.