Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Well here are a few pics from our Halloween evening. We went to our wards Halloween party, it was great, a lot of effort was put into it, but unfortunately our kids are still a little too young to do much more than the trick or treat to each door of the classrooms.
Of course Corina was so happy once she hooked up with Anna. After the party we went back to our Neighborhood and the girls got to go trick-or-treating together.
I am so proud of the Giraffe costume I put together for Corina. She told me weeks ago that she really wanted to be a Giraffe, she said please oh please can I Mom, so I went to Joanns and bought 5 felt squares for a buck and the rest is history as you can see in the pics.
oh and the last picture was the best picture of my kids together that I could get, Rylec was just not havin it.

6 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

You are SO creative! I love Corina's giraffe costume! Her antenae (sp?)make me laugh every time I think of them! And little-bear, Rylec! Aww:D Thanks for trick-or-treating with us! Anna was looking forward to being with Corina more than anything else!

Heather said...

soooooo cute! i love the giraffe costume! conner told me for the past year he wanted to be an ant!!! but i just didn't know how to make one. I should have asked you!

The Hegsted Family said...

I'm totally impressed! What a cute costume! You should go into business making those, it looks so good! I'm glad you had a great Halloween. We did, too. We also went to our ward carnival and trunk-or-treat. It was pretty fun. Isaac and Whitney had a great time. As they get older, each Halloween just gets more fun!

We Three Madsens said...

Very cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Just so you know, I got that mesh feeder at Target, so thats closer than Babies R Us!

Delee said...

It was great to see you and your family! Even though it was short and sweet! Jaxson loved her costume. He said, "Look she has spots!"

Summer said...

I love the giraffe! I can't wait to see how the seahorse turns out. (: