Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!






Fun Fun! Its tradition of course, along with many others. We love going to the pumpkin patch! I'm sure I'm not the only one who just cant get over how fun it is to take pictures with Orange pumpkins in the background.
This was our first year going to Spooner Farms as a family. We use to go to the patch off the freeway in FW where we use to live. Last year of course my tummy WAS a pumpkin so we didn't make it, but we still carved pumpkins from the store. Anyway, I just had to put the pictures up. We honestly did not spend a long enough time at the patch. I was stupid by answering my phone and getting distracted that we ended up leaving too soon. And we were truly all having such a good time. So lesson learned I wont answer my phone when I am haveing such a good time with my family.

1 comments:

Delee said...

Did you make the orange hat? It's adorable! As are your children. I can't wait to see them. Could you email your number so I can call you sometime next week?
delee20@yahoo.com