Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bestest Bestest!

I just got done doing one of my favorite things....gazing at each of my children while they sleep so soundly. Ry woke for a bit, but barely, and let me pick him up, cuddle him, sniff him, kiss him, squeeze him and place him so snugly back in his crib...then next I went to Cor's room to go kiss her puffy little cheek and tuck her in so snugly as she resettles in her bed still asleep. I am so incredibly rich and now I get to go snuggle up next to my bestest bestest man ever who gave me these beautiful treasures! I love moments like these where my simple life makes me feel such an incredible happy high.

2 comments:

Delee said...

I love moments like that! Being a Mother really is the Best!!!
We had a great time with you yesterday. I'm glad the kids played so well together. I'm looking forward to Saturday! :)

Rachel Grimmer said...

That all sounds so snuggly. I love to go peek at my kids while they sleep. It's my very favorite. I could hug and kiss Ju ju all I want, but Chloe...I only get to LISTEN to her sleep. She'll wake up if I do anything else. Good times!!