Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Shoot with Rylec



Oh What can I say we love our Rascally Rylec! My first intentions were to do his 1 year photo shoot, but I may do another in the near future. This one was obviously a little more informal, but so fun and raw. Hopefully I can find a more formal outfit for the next shoot.
He was so smily and fun, but so hard to get him to hold still...(I deleted quite a few blurry ones of him running away). So yeah I'm not a photographer, just one of the many who over uses my digital camera, but I must say...compliments to my almost 4 year old once again...she took the pictures of me and Rylec...not bad eh!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

He is so cute! I can't believe Corina took those photos of the two of you. Every once in a while I let the boys have my camera and all I get back are very blurry close ups of the floor, curtains, tv...nothing very interesting. They grow up so fast! I can't believe your baby is already a year old!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

Great pictures! She has talent! You should see some of the pictures Autumn and Alex take, way too funny! I am too glad to be in this calling with you. To get to know you and your family more. What fun we are going to have in 2009!

We Three Madsens said...

Very cute Andrea! I love at home improv pictures. He is so adorable. And Im impressed that Corina took those pictures!

Heather said...

so cute! I love the one corina took of you especially! and you know, i am doing photo shoots for 50 bucks right now at my home studio...you should totally come over and get some! we could have a blast...plus it would be great to see you and the kiddos! i don't think i have ever met rylec!

Kimra Bham said...

You're kids are so cute!! It seems like just yesterday I saw you at Michelle's bridal shower with your little baby girl... I can't believe she's almost 4! Wow-- time flies! Great pictures- I'm like you.... love to use that digital camera :)