So my last post was just great, but I thought I'd be real and just say how its now the next day. Its been a normal morning, but just funny how I feel up and down with my feelings. The kids are whiny and complainy, Ry wont take a full nap and Corina broke her mirror. And then suddenly they are playing together and happy and I'm happy and then I hear "Moommmmyyy...I need...I want...Rylec did..." Oh and its just up and down with my feelings. But for the record I still feel its all the bestest, bestest, but not always the easiest easiest!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

5 comments:
I am so there! As long as they are sleeping I think I'm the best mom in the world, look at the angels I have produced, they are so sweet etc. etc. Then they wake up and I'm like, whoa who took hold of my life and left me as a mom with two crazy children and a kicking octopus on the way...as Jennifer Halversen said "children are not for the feint of heart!"
I hear ya!! Just a few days ago, we were praying before dinner - I was praying, Brandon was home wish us (a rarity), the boys were being so good -- anyway, just saying a dinner prayer, I started crying during the prayer, just spouting off our blessings and how grateful we are for our family - THEN, OF COURSE - not a few minutes into dinner, it starts. "Mom, I don't want this." "I don't want to sit by Connor." "Austin is looking at me." "This isn't the right fork." Seriously?!?! Yes, I guess if that's what I have to endure to have the blessings of a family, I'll take it ...
amen to that!
I know how that goes! One moment your amazingly calm and everythings peaceful and your loving each little precious moment, in awe at how perfect your little children and life is... then sadly life resumes to the everyday craziness that is momhood. I told Bret the other day (on an especially frustrating day) Do you like your job? He said yes, I then asked, Do you always like your job? He responded no. I said, thats how my job is too. I love my job but some days I dont like it. I feel bad even saying that but there are moments I would love to just sit in a room in silence. Anyway, sorry this is so long, but I know how you feel. Thanks for calling yesterday:)
Amen to that. I never get how one day can be so perfect and the next can be so hard! I think that's why kids come so cute...so we don't get too discouraged!
Post a Comment