This morning Corina was practicing drawing her stick people on her "coloring" (aka, that magnetic doodle board thingy). She would draw one in her room and then come run to me to show me and as soon as I would see it she would erase it, just to go run back in her room and do it all over again. I told her I wanted to take a picture of one of them before she erased it.
Well later that day we were getting ready to head out the door after eating our lunch and as we were just about to leave she said, "oh wait Mommy, but we forgot to take a picture of my people on my coloring" (Sometime I need to blog about how she says "but" in every sentence, even when it doesn't make any sense). I thought it was cute that she remembered and I forgot (she's getting really good at not forgetting just about anything I tell her lately). So I said "Your right Corina, if you go draw me another one I will take your picture." So she happily did and here it is.
Corina's drawing of a stick person at 3 years old. Interesting enough...and definately cute!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment