Okay, so maybe it was too much to imagine that I would be reading some fun memories from my friends on my blog by now, but I'm not too sure anyone wants to leave a memory. So here's the deal, you can leave a memory and you don't even have to play, but if you do I promise I will leave a memory on your blog.
I'm totally risking a lot by leaving this post, like for instance, my pride, lol. But I dont care, I know you guys are out there, I just want to reminisce on some fun memories and people I miss and care about.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

7 comments:
It was great to see you today too! We definatly need to hang out more often, I love hanging out with you and your kids! As for a memory... I think my favorite one of you is more of Corina and I know you hate this but it was when she threw up on me in nursery. We were trying so hard to get her to like it and it just wasnt working, she just wanted you to be there. I think its funny because you still apologize to this day and I really didnt mind at all! And I just remember coming over to your place when it was just you and Corina and I didnt have Cameron yet and we would just hang out and talk, that was fun:) Im glad we could catch up and cant wait to hang out again!
Hmmm...Favorite? That is hard! You are constantly cute! Well, I have to admit that my most favorite memory was made quite recently: Girl's Night! I thought it was so awesome how we talked about anything and everything. You are such a great friend and my admiration for you only grows as I get to know you better! But! if recent memories don't count, then I think I'll have to go with one that might have been the very first time you invited my family over for dinner. It was so fun learning all the little quirks we have in common that seem to come straight from the Rexburg culture that we share:)
Our teenage days were great! I think the two things I remember the most were sleeping over in your backyard on the trampoline and by morning we were all laying on each other in the middle! And going to many, many, many stake dances! If you're ever in Utah, we should make some more current memories! :)
Thats so funny that you know Megan too. Yea we met at Gene Juarez and its so funny but our birthdays are 8 days apart in the same year and we got married 7 days apart in the same year and then our babies were born 3 weeks apart! You used to babysit them?? Thats so funny! Cameron and I cant wait to come see you on Tuesday:)
I had the most wonderful time being your roommate. I will always cherish that I happened to be a part of you life when you and Jay began to be you and Jay. I remember that you would come home every night after being with him, plop down on my bed and just exude with giddiness. You's spill the beans on everything that you loved about him and how much you enjoyed being with him and could see your future life with him coming together so perfectly. I loved being able to share that time with you.
I'd have to say one of my favorite memories was that one day when you came to visit me in Northbend and we took the girls swimming and went for a walk and talked and talked, etc. I have enjoyed absolutely all of our visits but that one always sticks out in my mind. :)
It is so funny that I was just thinking about you guys the other day and the time we went camping together. Remember how nasty the bathroom was and I came out with TP hanging out my pants cause I lined the toilet seat like 5 times and you guys laughed so hard. Why am I reliving this? Seriously, that was so fun. (:
Post a Comment