Thursday, July 17, 2008

Me and You!

I left a memory on Kelly's blog..so I guess I am playing the game now.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Kelly P said...

I have a hard time picking one memory - can I share a few? I guess if I could say one thing in general - it would be all the super-fun times we had that wonderful summer/fall of 2002. One favorite was sun-bathing on the creekbed talking about if we'd ever meet a man! Another fun one was how we discovered the Adam-Kiona connection and Kiona telling you all about this great guy (ha) and you being kinda in the middle of it! Another fun one was going out to some park and building a fire with you and Jay a bunch of other people. We just had so much fun that summer and fall!! I can't pick just one memory!!

Thomas Family said...

ahh Kelly, you spelled out the memories so much better than I did. I soo almost wrote the whole Adam-Kiona memory, 'cause it was great to laugh at "Adam" that is, I just know my memories of you are way cooler than him. But so fun to laugh at the typical Rexburg stereotype boys.

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Hey! I didn't know that you knew Liz...yeah small world. That is pretty funny, I actually remember that (throwing up while you were babysitting us)I guess my memory would have to be whenever my mom would be callin around for a sitter I was always like "call Ariel, call Ariel" I used to think that you looked like Ariel from the Little Mermaid with your hair....I loved it!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

oops i think I just sent that twice...I didnt think it went through so I did it again...LOL silly me!