This whole week has been a big family week with Jays side. Coming from a family of 7 children, it is rare that every sibling, spouse and child is ever together all at once and since the 6 years Jay and I have been together I have only been a part of that one other time.
Well this last monday we were all together, every last one of us. And we weren't going to let an opportunity like this one pass us by without getting some professional pictures. So I cant wait til we get them back so I can blog 'em.
In the meantime I wanted to show this old video I had from 3 1/2 years ago of the whole clan, the only other time. Funny I dont have a picture, but I do have a video of it, ohwell at least I had something. Since than we've had 8 more grand kids born in the family.
Oh and one more thing....can you believe none of them blog, but me!
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment