...About the Fourth of July. I can't believe I failed to mention in the last post that this 4th of July was the 6 year anniversary of Jay and I's relationship. It was 6 years ago that the fireworks first began to fly (hahah). I'm so glad we got a decent family picture too, so we can reflect back on how far we've come in 6 years. Needless to say we really love the Fourth of July and are so Thankful for our Country and Freedom.
from sunrise to sunset.
7 years ago

4 comments:
I remember that infamous 4th!!!!!!
Holy cow!!!! I can't believe you and Jay have two kids! Time flies by so fast. Congrats on a wonderful life and family! You look fantastic by the way. You just get prettier and prettier, and your kids are adorable! I can't wait to keep up on your blog!
Meg
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment on my blog...i'm a slacker! anyway love your cute little family, and what a great family picture. glad to hear you had a great fouth!
Wow you guys have made it so far! I feel like Bret and I are kinda slacking, we have been together for 5 1/2 years and we just had our first! Im so happy for you that you have such a great husband and happy family:)
Post a Comment